another simple lunch recipe is a spinach and turkey wrap. pile on the veggies and turkey on a tortilla or crepe and wrap. it’s so yummy!
the original recipes has the spinach and mushrooms cooked but you can also eat them fresh like i did. i also threw in a few more vegetables, including bell pepper and onion. lightly toast it to melt cheese or don’t – that’s up to you! either way, it’s healthy, delicious and easy to make!
- 2 premade crêpes – or –
2 whole wheat flour tortilla wrap
- 2 oz fresh cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 oz fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 colored bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 thin slice of onion
- 2 (1-oz) slices lean turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons shredded low-fat Monterey Jack cheese or your favorite low fat cheese – dairy or non dairy options
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme (optional)
Preparation Continue reading “spinach & turkey wrap”