for christmas m & i collaborated on our family dinner. i made the side dishes, m made the main dish and i decorated a cute fruity dessert with family bringing chocolate and cake. we a barely felt the limitations of feeding … Continue reading christmas dinner 2014
seasoned dry tofu is pretty yummy. it’s also a great substitute for your meat or protein because it’s chewy and dense. you probably can’t find them in a regular supermarket but they are pretty easy to find in an asian grocery store.
my gf introduced me to this salad dressing: Annie’s Organic Asian Sesame dressing and it is delish! together with dry tofu, veggies and a little flaxseed, it creates a yummy and healthy salad.
- 2 ounce seasoned dry tofu
- 1 small color bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups organic baby spinach – or –
1-1/2 cups green leafy vegetablet
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 persian cucumber, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1-1/2 tablespoons dressing ~try Annie’s Organic Asian Sesame dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil*
- 1 tablespoon dry seaweed flakes, optional
Preparation Continue reading “seasoned dry tofu salad”