this was a very quick and easy vegetarian dish – so easy to prepare and so quick to cook. just a little spice and a lot of flavor. for some heat, add red chili powder!
enjoy with rice or on its own. it’s good either way!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 color bell pepper, cut into 1/8 strips
- 2 ounce sliced mushrooms
- 1 block (16 ounces) firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1/4 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder ~ optional for some heat
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
Preparation Continue reading “tofu stir-fry”
seasoned dry tofu is pretty yummy. it’s also a great substitute for your meat or protein because it’s chewy and dense. you probably can’t find them in a regular supermarket but they are pretty easy to find in an asian grocery store.
my gf introduced me to this salad dressing: Annie’s Organic Asian Sesame dressing and it is delish! together with dry tofu, veggies and a little flaxseed, it creates a yummy and healthy salad.
- 2 ounce seasoned dry tofu
- 1 small color bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups organic baby spinach – or –
1-1/2 cups green leafy vegetablet
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 persian cucumber, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1-1/2 tablespoons dressing ~try Annie’s Organic Asian Sesame dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil*
- 1 tablespoon dry seaweed flakes, optional
Preparation Continue reading “seasoned dry tofu salad”