i don’t usually partake in TBT but since it’s PBJ day (April 2nd), i changed it to TB…P(regnancy) since there was a whole lot of PBJ consumption!
- 2 slices of 100% whole wheat toast *see note 1
- 1 to 2 tablespoons unsalted peanut butter *see note 2
- 1 tablespoon jam *see note 3
- 1/2 – 1 organic banana, long thick slices
- lightly toast your multigrain bread
- spread peanut butter on one slice of toast.
- spread jam on the side of the second slice of toast.
- bread: Trader Joe’s 100% Whole Grain Multigrain Fiber (6 grams) Bread
- peanut butter: Trader Joe’s Unsalted Crunchy Peanut Butter
- jam: 1:1 mix of Sarabeth’s Peach Apricot Preserves and Sarabeth’s Strawberry Rhubarb Preserves
resource: National Peanut Board Fun Facts