for a fun appetizer with friends on new year’s eve, this was a very easy and tasty treat.
- 2 packages (8oz size) cream cheese, softened
- 8 whole burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced finely
- 1 whole red bell pepper, seeded and diced finely
- 1 whole green bell pepper, seeded and diced finely
- in a bowl, divide cream cheese equally among the tortillas and spread into a single layer all over the surface of each tortilla.
- sprinkle on the diced bell peppers, roll them up nice and tight. store in the fridge for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- before serving, slice into ½ inch slices and serve on a platter.
resource – original recipe from The Pioneer Woman: Christmas Tortilla Rollups