for dinner, i made pork chops. usually i pan fry the pork chops but i thought i’d simplify the dish by baking it in the oven with vegetables. this way was quick, easy and yummy!
- 3 boneless pork chops
- 3 to 4 Tbsp italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 small organic potatoes, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 sweet bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 to 2 cups of broccoli, cut in bite-sized bunches
- preheat oven to 350F.
- in a baking pan, add potatoes, bell pepper and broccoli. add 1 to 2 tablespoons italian seasoning and mix.
- next season the pork chops with italian seasoning and salt on both sides.
- place pork chops on top of the vegetables.
- cover baking pan with aluminum foil.
- bake pork chops for 15 to 20 minutes. remove from oven, flip the pork chops and recover with aluminum foil. cook for another 15 to 20 minutes or until pork is fully cooked.
- remove from oven. serve each plate with 1 pork chop and a healthy serving of vegetables.