it is my first attempt of seasoning k’s food and when better than for a happy holiday occasion? italian seasoning seems like a safe bet. hope k likes it!
- 1 cup steamed broccoli
- ¾ cup boiled corn
- 1 cup steamed sweet potato / yam
- 1 Tbsp italian seasoning (i.e. mix of basil, oregano and thyme)
- cut broccoli into small florets and put into serving bowl.
- cut sweet potato / yam into mini squares and put into serving bowl.
- top serving bowl with corn.
- sprinkle italian seasoning.
- mix and serve.
part of Thanksgiving Meal 2014 une