usually when we usually mashed potato it’s with lots of garlic and butter – or – it’s with gravy. but since we have to skip garlic due to k’s food allergies and i hadn’t introduced k to butter yet, i opted for a simpler recipe – just adding cheese! it ended up being a favorite for not just the kids but also with the adults! yay!
- 2 medium organic red potatoes
- 2 slices organic cheddar cheese
- chop potatoes into wedges and steam until potatoes are soft.
- scoop wedges into mixing bowl and add cheese.
- mix and mash to the consistency desired, with or without lumps!