here are some healing ingredients to ease minor ailments
for minor cuts and burns, cough or sore throat
Apply warm honey to a minor cut or mild burn, then put a gauze bandage on top; change the dressing daily. However, if you have a burn or wound accompanied by swelling, fever, or pain, check with a doctor instead; it may require oral antibiotics
for sinus congestion, sore throat
– For a sore throat, dissolve half a teaspoon of non-iodized salt in an 8-ounce glass of water, and simply gargle the water.
– To flush out your sinuses, fill a clean squeeze bottle or neti pot with the solution, lean over a sink, and squeeze or pour it into your nostril. Use only sterile bottled or tap water that has been boiled and then cooled, in your nose.
- Peppermint Tea
for: indigestion, stomachache
Brew a cup of peppermint-leaf tea and drink up.
- Meat Tenderizer (unseasoned)
for: bee stings, nonpoisonous spider bites
Mix a small amount of meat tenderizer with water to make a paste and apply to the bite. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
for eczema, sunburn, hives
Put a cup of oats through a food processor until they dissolve easily into a glass of water. Pour the solution into a bathtub full of warm water and soak for 15 minutes.
– if you’re using regular oatmeal, grind it into fine powder
– if you’re using colloidal oats, just sprinkle them into the tub
read article on Yahoo! Health by Marisa Cohen for Health.com: Home Remedies Doctors Swear By