another favorite – guacamole! why not throw in more delicious and healthy ingredients to bump up this yummy snack? corn, beans, bell pepper and tomatoes. YUM!
- 2 ripe avocados, seeded, peeled, and diced
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 color bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- freshly squeezed lime juice (1/2 lime)
- sea salt and ground black pepper
In a mixing bowl, add avocado, bean, corn, bell pepper and tomatoes. Add garlic, jalapeño, lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Enjoy with tortilla chips, perhaps some Trader Joe’s Soy and Flaxseed Tortilla Chips.
Be careful when prepping jalapeño peppers – keep hands away from face when touching spicy peppers!
* see post: guacamole bean salad