so, what do you do with leftovers from thanksgiving? common recipes has been sandwiches but how about salads? here’s a simple salad using chicken and gravy from thanksgiving dinner! yum.
- 2 cups leftover roasted chicken or turkey, shredded
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 2 persian cucumbers, chopped
- 1 small avocado, pitted and chopped
- 3 cups arugula
- 1/2 – 1 cup leftover gravy
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
Put all chopped vegetables in a medium mixing bowl. Drizzle leftover gravy and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.