it’s hard to know what items are necessary to buy organic but it’s cost-effective to know since organic items usually cost more so if it really isn’t a benefit, why spend more?
- MEATS: Beef
– Strawberries (and if possible peaches, apples, blueberries, and cherries)
- BEVERAGES: Milk
- SNACKS: Popcorn
- PACKAGED ITEMS: Tomato sauce in glass jar or box
- FOOD STORAGE:
– Change from plastic water bottles to unlined stainless steel
– Change form plastic food-storage containers to glass food-storage containers
- COOKWARE: Avoid non-stick pans: switch to stainless steel, ceramic, or cast iron cookware.
– All-purpose natural home cleaners
– Yard pesticides
read article on Health.com: 11 Things You Should Buy Organic