continuing the peanut butter, garlic and ginger flavors, here is a rich noodle dish! the original recipe included vegetables but i liked it plain.
- 1/2 cup natural no salt added peanut butter (chunky or creamy)
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chile-garlic sauce, to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 13-1/2 to 16 ounces package whole-wheat spaghetti
Put a large pot of water on to boil.
Whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, chile-garlic sauce and ginger in a large bowl.
Cook pasta and drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid. Rinse the pasta with cool water to refresh. Stir the reserved cooking liquid into the peanut sauce; add the pasta; toss well to coat.
Serve warm or chilled.
original recipe from EatingWell.com: Peanut-Ginger Noodles