i love cauliflower and i love trying different recipes with cauliflower.
so, here’s a simple recipe with a red pepper kick and a nice crunch – and the smell of your apartment as you’re roasting this dish. phenomenal!
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into bite-size florets (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh thyme leaves
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic, and red pepper on a baking sheet; sprinkle with the salt and thyme and toss again. Roast until golden and tender, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
original recipe from Food Network Kitchens: Roasted Caulifower